Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The waiting is, apparently, the hardest part

No Final Report Seen in Inquiry on C.I.A. Leak

The prosecutor, Patrick J. Fitzgerald, is not expected to take any action in the case this week, government officials said. A spokesman for Mr. Fitzgerald, Randall Samborn, declined to comment.

Great. Now what will I do with myself.

I guess I can always gripe about stuff like this, from the same article.

It is not clear whether Mr. Fitzgerald has learned who first identified the C.I.A. officer, Valerie Wilson, to the syndicated columnist Robert D. Novak in July 2003.

After all this time and angst, this is how the NYT presents this? "...first identified...to...Novak in July 2003."

Did we not just learn that Judy Miller talked to Libby in June? Are we now back to the notion that it all started with Novak and everything followed from there?

Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home