Friday, November 18, 2005

Deliberately misled

Iraq Dogs President as He Crosses Asia to Promote Trade

Standing Thursday with President Roh Moo Hyun of South Korea, Mr. Bush leapt on a question about the charges that he had manipulated prewar intelligence. "I expect there to be criticism, but when Democrats say that I deliberately misled the Congress and the people, that's irresponsible," he said, as Mr. Roh looked on silently.

Does Bubble Boy realize how far down he is? Does he realize that the words "I deliberately misled the Congress and the people" should not be coming from his mouth, even in denial?

As someone smarter than me pointed out, people remember the affirmative, not the denial. People will hear "I deliberately misled the Congress and the people," and forget the qualifiers.

I won't tell him if you won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home