Thursday, November 10, 2005

Judith Miller

Surely there is not enough bandwidth on the internets for this:

http://judithmiller.org/

I can't explain why, but the words "sadly" and "delusional" keep popping into my little head.

And, I love diplomatic language. From Bill Keller's letter to Judy:

Second, you dispute my assertion that “Judy seems to have misled” Phil Taubman when he asked whether you were one of the reporters to whom the White House reached out with the Wilson story. I continue to be troubled by that episode. But you are right that Phil himself does not contend that you misled him; and, of course, I was not a participant in the conversation between you and Phil.

"I continue to be troubled by that episode." Translation: I still think that you are full of shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home